Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Family History Expo Heads Up to Oklahoma and New Mexico

logo by permission of FHE



Last chance to register for Oklahoma City, OK (April 11); and Albuquerque, NM (April 13-14) at the pre-registration prices.
I went to the Houston Family History Expo last weekend.  The words I would use to describe my experience are informative, expert knowledge, fun, friendly, exciting, and down-home. I met people I know on twitter, and blogs.  It was wonderful.  
If you have not gone to an Expo, you need to.  Notice the word I used was Need to.  If you are a LDS Family History Consultant, it is a wonderful tool to increase your knowledge and skills. 
That being said, click here on Family History Expo  and sign up.  You will be very glad you did.  
While I blog for them, I paid for my own registration.  I really wanted to go and found it very helpful.  
They did give me a thumb drive hub, as a gift.   
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sweetie...
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the Expo. Did you take pics? You know how we love, Love pics.

    Hope you are doing well. With my dashboard gone most of the time, I can't see when anyone posts, and have found it very hard to find most of my blogger friends. Happy I was able to pop over and give you some love this morning.

    Have a beautiful week dear friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, I am so glad to see you drop by. I have wondered how you are doing and why you were so quiet on your blog. I did not get pictures this time. I had a cold and stayed on the periphery; enjoying, but trying to not cough on anyone. : )

    ReplyDelete